I finally started setting my table with my Temptations cookware. Every 2 weeks I buy fresh flowers when they go on sale since we started having Sunday brunch, yay! Isn’t this a beautiful site. It’s nice having my children around the table even if not […]
Month: June 2014
These are very tasty and a family favorite.
Here is what you’ll need:
– 1 cup sugar
-3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 tsp. Baking powder
– 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
– 1/4 tsp. Salt
– 1 1/2 – 2 cups of blueberries
– 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 350° and grease muffin pans w/ cooking spray
2) Combine in bowl sugar and butter. Beat w/ mixer on high until light and fluffy. Add sour cream and eggs; beat until blended. Add vanilla.
3) In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add to butter mix, beat then fold in blueberries.
4) Bake till golden. Let cool 5-10 minutes then enjoy.
It’s been D’Lish dishing this recipe to ya’ll!