Avocado Oil contains a number of essential fatty acids, including high quantities of monounsaturated oleic acid. Oleic acid is a major component of Avocado oil and features countless benefits such as reduced risk of cancer. Oleic acid also helps prevent microbial infections and inflammation. Avocado oil is rich with vitamins A, D & E making it ideal for aging skin and boosting collagen production.
Uses: facial moisturizer, sensual bath, skin and scalp care, and facial mask.
- Relieves Dry skin by treating skin conditions like psoriasis as a topical application and eczema
- soften the skin and reduce the incidence of age spots
- Moisturizes the skin and increases collagen production
- Boost scalp health stimulating hair growth
- facilitates the healing of wounds and burns to the skin. It also helps to relieve and heal diaper rash.
- Softens the Hair, promote hair growth, improving the structure and overall appearance of your hair.