Castor oil is one of Mother Earth’s most versatile healing ingredients. It is packed with hair growing benefits and is considered the miracle oil needed to grow fuller hair and lush eyelashes as it’s packed with antioxidants.
Castor Oil for the Skin
- Heals inflamed skin
- Fights signs of aging
- Reduces acne
- Fades Blemishes and prevents stretch marks
- Reduces pigmentation
- Soothes sunburn
Castor Oil for the Hair
Castor Oil is known for its ability to strengthen thin hair, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Castor Oil replenishes the scalp’s natural oils and revitalizes the hair. The antioxidants in Castor Oil support natural keratin, making the hair stronger and smoother.
- The high concentration of Vitamin E in Castor Oil will help repair split ends.
- Applying Castor Oil regularly will promote blood flow in the scalp and trigger hair growth. Meanwhile, the antibacterial properties in the oil help combat bacterial and fungal infections.
- Castor Oil will help your eyelashes grow long and lush as well.
- Treats Scalp Infection
- Prevents premature graying
Even more benefits
- Enjoy glossy lips by rubbing Castor Oil on your mouth. Good for plump lips.
- Detoxify your skin with Castor Oil by getting rid of dead skin cells and excess oil while moisturizing your skin.
- Castor Oil is perfect on sensitive skins, therefore it can be used on the face as an anti-aging oil.
- Rub Castor Oil on scars and stretch marks to speed up the fading process.
- If your hands are dry, or your heels cracked, massage them with Castor Oil for a softening effect. You may keep the oil on overnight.
- Treats ringworms and Athletes foot
- Treats Back pain
- Disinfects wounds