This recipe feeds 4 people and takes about 30 minutes.
- 8 oz. grape tomatoes, sliced in half the long way
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 17.6 oz. Gnocchi
- 1/8 cup veggie stock
- 8 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 10 oz. baby spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. “Anything Goes” 7-Blend Seasoning
- Bowl water in medium pot be sure to add salt to water.
- Wash and cut all produce.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium heat. Add breadcrumb; make sure to toss/stir them till golden.
- stir in 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Turn off heat and transfer to another dish to use later.
- By now water should be boiling so add gnocchi to pot. Cook about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile melt remaining butter in same pan used for breadcrumbs. Add shallots cooking till slightly softened. Stir in remaining garlic powder and 1/2 cup of water, stock, and cream cheese. Bring to a simmer stirring till creamy and season to taste using “Anything Goes” .
- Add spinach and tomatoes cooking till wilted about 5 minutes.
- Add gnocchi coating with sauce.
- Put in/on serving dish. Add parmesan and breadcrumbs.