Mango Butter is similar to cocoa butter and shea butter in texture but different in terms of its fatty acids content. It is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E. It has minerals like calcium, iron and magnesium. Not just this, mango butter is also rich in omega 6 fatty acids like stearic, oleic and linoleic acids which make it an excellent emollient. The butter has a sweet and nutty fragrance and is solid in room temperature. Rubbing it between your fingers or on the skin dissolves the butter and spreads it well all over the skin. It can be applied directly on the scalp and the hair.
Benefits of our Mango Butter
- Rich in Vitamin C, our Mango Butter promotes collagen production. This strengthens the skin and reduces sagging.
- Apply Mango Butter on scrapes and small wounds to speed up the healing process.
- Rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and skin regenerators, Mango Butter can help fade stretch marks and acne scars.
- A natural source of Vitamin A, Mango Butter can help minimize wrinkles.
- Mango Butter soothes insect bites.
- A major moisturizer, Mango Butter can help treat dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema with regular application.
- Use Mango Butter to hydrate your hair. Protect your scalp by applying it before and after sun exposure.
Mango Butter Benefits for the Hair
1. Mango Butter has a rich moisturizing effect that can help in restoring and maintaining the moisture levels in your scalp and hair. Apply it as a mask over your scalp and your hair and leave it on for about half an hour to one hour before shampooing your hair. The mango butter mask will make brittle and unhealthy hair softer and easier to manage. It also makes your hair healthy and shiny.
2. Its antioxidant properties promotes cell regeneration and makes your hair grow faster. The Vitamins A and C in mango butter also have a direct influence on improving your hair growth.
3. You can dab on some mango butter on your hair after shampooing it as a leave-in conditioner. It helps in shielding your hair against damage.
4. It is not very greasy so you can use it while styling your hair to make it more manageable.
Mango Butter Benefits for the Skin
1. Mango butter has rich moisturizing properties that have the potential to end all your dry skin woes. If you suffer from dry and flaky skin, simply rub some mango butter between your fingers and smooth it on your skin. This will instantly hydrate your skin.
2. Mango butter, when used over time on your knees and elbows helps you get rid of the coarseness of the skin.
3. Mango butter can protect your skin from UV rays, eczema, rashes, insect bites and poison ivy.
4. Applying mango butter on your face and skin every night helps in the regeneration of cells in the skin and it keeps your youthfulness intact.
5. It can be used as a shaving cream.
6. Mango butter is a natural alternative to skin creams and body lotions – it does the job of moisturizing the skin better.
It has regenerative properties that help in skin exfoliation and soothing sun damage.