If I’m honest my journey began long before I had a choice in the matter. I can remember my mother having in and out ventures where we’d be on this health kick then on whatever again. We were the kids who’d be eating sugar-free candy […]
While visiting my local Farmer’s Market here in Snellville I had an opportunity to acquire and add a new seasoning blend to my kitchen. This is easy peasy, lol. Simply choose your cuts of chicken, I personally like thighs. Then sprinkle them with the seasoning. […]
Oh how we love our chicken noodle soup, one of the few dishes I can get Babygirl to eat without a fuss since she’s been in the picky eater phase. This is a meal that works great whether you’re on a budget or simply don’t have a lot of time. I typically only have to go to the store to pick up only two of the ingredients as my kitchen usually stays stocked with the others; which are the noodles and carrots. You can go to the farmers market and get the large bag of carrots cut them up and freeze them if you have a food saver which I love doing. However this can be time consuming to do ahead of time but will save time on the back end as well as money.
10-12 cups of water depends on how much juice you want
1/4 cup bouillon granules or season how you like (I use Chicken bouillon)
3 pieces of chicken or 1 breast halve (when using pieces; use legs and/or thighs)
1/2 pack of baby carrots, cut up (optional)
Pack of No yolk Noodles or similar brand
can of Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken ( I like to mix)
add 1 Tbsp. Butter or you can use Earth’s Balance as a substitute
*Note: Short cut to chicken is adding the cut up pack of grilled chicken found in meat section which really speeds this up to a 30 minute or less meal prep.
In large enough pot add the first 4 ingredients. Cook for 45 minutes or until chicken begins to fall away from bones. If using breast it will be easier if you cut it up to tell when done though it will begin to fall apart.
Add noodles and cook about 10 minutes till done
Add cream of your choice: Chicken, Mushroom or half and half mix.
Add butter or substitute if you choose and dinner is served.
I hope you enjoy! If you know how to turn this into a vegan meal please share as I would love to try. Until next time “It’s Been D’Lish Dishing with y’all.”
Our “Head 2 Toe Love” Triple Butter is made with premium ingredients which are also vegan. The different essential oils used to make up the following variations: Bare, Citrus Dream, Lavender, Lemongrass and Neem Each of theses scents made up using essential oils have been […]
Castor oil is one of Mother Earth’s most versatile healing ingredients. It is packed with hair growing benefits and is considered the miracle oil needed to grow fuller hair and lush eyelashes as it’s packed with antioxidants.
Castor Oil for the Skin
- Heals inflamed skin
- Fights signs of aging
- Reduces acne
- Fades Blemishes and prevents stretch marks
- Reduces pigmentation
- Soothes sunburn
Castor Oil for the Hair
Castor Oil is known for its ability to strengthen thin hair, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Castor Oil replenishes the scalp’s natural oils and revitalizes the hair. The antioxidants in Castor Oil support natural keratin, making the hair stronger and smoother.
- The high concentration of Vitamin E in Castor Oil will help repair split ends.
- Applying Castor Oil regularly will promote blood flow in the scalp and trigger hair growth. Meanwhile, the antibacterial properties in the oil help combat bacterial and fungal infections.
- Castor Oil will help your eyelashes grow long and lush as well.
- Treats Scalp Infection
- Prevents premature graying
Even more benefits
- Enjoy glossy lips by rubbing Castor Oil on your mouth. Good for plump lips.
- Detoxify your skin with Castor Oil by getting rid of dead skin cells and excess oil while moisturizing your skin.
- Castor Oil is perfect on sensitive skins, therefore it can be used on the face as an anti-aging oil.
- Rub Castor Oil on scars and stretch marks to speed up the fading process.
- If your hands are dry, or your heels cracked, massage them with Castor Oil for a softening effect. You may keep the oil on overnight.
- Treats ringworms and Athletes foot
- Treats Back pain
- Disinfects wounds
Kokum butter promotes elasticity of the skin and stores damaged skin. Heal fissures of the lips, hands and soles of feet. Helps regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells. Kokum Butter has excellent emollient properties and very high oxidative stability. 1. Antioxidants Kokum […]
Who says you need to purchase already made trail mix? I always end up picking out stuff I don’t enjoy eating so I decided to make my own. While I was at the DeKalb Farmers Market I picked up some dry fruit and nuts. This mix is made up based on my likes. Remember this is a eyeballing kind of recipe which just means you’ll add as much or as little as you like.
Dried Cranberries ( Original and juice infused: Pomegrante, Cherries, Blueberries)
Enjoy and don’t eat it all at once!
What’s in our “Head 2 Toe Love” Triple Butter? Aside from everything you need; well our Triple Butter is made up of premium and loving ingredients such as avocado oil, castor oil, coconut oil, kokum butter, mango butter and shea butter. These particular ingredients were […]